Juvederm® Volbella® is here! Be one of the first to see what it can do for you!
Juvederm Volbella injectable filler treatments. Volbella is used specifically to enhance the lips, creating volume and defining the lip borders. If you want fuller, well-defined, and more youthful looking lips without the costs and risks associated with surgery, Volbella is an effective alternative that is clinically proven to last up to 1 year.
What is Juvederm Volbella
Juvederm Volbella is made from HA – hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring sugar found in our bodies. HA helps skin tissue retain moisture and plumpness, but, as we age the amount of HA our bodies produce diminishes, resulting in dehydration, sagging and volume loss. Juvederm Volbella is a thin, smooth gel filler that mimics the smooth, supple appearance of lips. Volbella contains a lower concentration of HA to minimize swelling and contains lidocaine to make the treatment more comfortable.
In a 12-month prospective study on Juvederm Volbella lip augmentation, patients were assessed at 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months post-treatment. 78% reported that they still had lip fullness improvement at month 9 and 43% still noticed improvement at month 12. 98.3% of subjects reported that their lip fullness goal had been achieved and maintained – 86.4% at month 9, and 56.9% at month 12.
Benefits of Juvederm Volbella
- Juvederm Volbella costs less than surgical procedures
- Quick, painless, non-invasive treatment with no downtime
- Made from HA (hyaluronic acid) – a naturally occurring sugar found in our bodies
- Rejuvenates and plumps thinning lips
- Adds definition to the lips by framing the lip contour
- Fills fine lines around the lips
- Fixes smoker’s lines, minimizes lipstick “bleed”
- Repositions lip corners (commissures) to an upturned, “happier” look
- Reduces “marionette” lines (from mouth to chin)
- Reduces frown lines and smile lines
- Corrects scars and lip asymmetry
- Can restore the top lip’s “Cupid’s bow”